International Seating Symposium
Colours will be showcasing products at the 32nd International Seating Symposium in Vancouver Canada.
There will be free entry to the exhibit area on Tuesday, March 1. No registration is needed if you are only viewing the exhibits on March 1. See this flyer for more details.
March 1 – 4, 2016
The Westin Bayshore, Vancouver, BC, Canada
This international symposium addresses current and future developments in the areas of seating, positioning and mobility. Topic areas include service delivery, product development, research and outcomes. The format for the symposium will include pre-symposium, plenary, instructional, paper and poster sessions. Extensive opportunities will be provided for networking with colleagues.
At the completion of this symposium, participants will be able to:
1. Identify and compare new and existing positioning and mobility equipment
2. Discuss the emerging research evidence supporting seating and mobility practices
3. Identify resources for seating and mobility practice
4. Compare and discuss seating and mobility techniques and interventions
5. Explain the advantages and disadvantages of a number of innovative service delivery models